The NSSP leadership team is comprised of:
The NSSP Liaison is appointed each year by the current ADTSEA President with the approval of the ADTSEA Board of Directors. It coordinates with the ADTSEA CEO for:
- Use of any facilities prior to and/or at the annual ADTSEA conference for NSSP program use
- Activity materials and printing
- Audio-visual needs for the NSSP program
- Attendance of NSSP participants at any ADTSEA program and/or events
- Any meals or other food/drinks
- Lodging for any special guests and/or guest speakers
- Prepares and coordinates the distribution of conference materials to the appropriate state and community agencies for the conference program.
- Oversees the conference program planning and implementation.
NSSP Conference Committee
The NSSP Conference Committee is comprised of 7 individuals.
- NSSP Liaison
- ADTSEA CEO
- 5 additional members
NSSP Conference Committee members are selected by the NSSP Liaison and serve with the approval of the ADTSEA President and ADTSEA Board of Directors. These individuals, coordinated by the NSSP Liaison, are responsible for but not limited to such program components as:
- General sessions
- Presenters; guest speakers
- Teen presentations
- Judging and awards; awards ceremony
- Teen social activities
- Banquet speaker
- Banquet dance